View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 04:15 AM   #3338 (permalink)
whiteZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Boosted 370z
whiteZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I had a blast show casing the FI Twin Turbo Kit as I gave several rides rides to potential buyers, they had numerous question but nothing speaks to the kits performance like being in the car when you can open it up. Most impressive was giving ride to folks that were not Z owners and had other boosted cars like Cadillac CTSV and Mustang Shelby. They were incredibly impressed at the power and how linear the power came on.

As for driving the Dragon and the Skyway there was never a missed beat by the FI kit. In other threads some folks were talking about their oil temps hitting 250* to 260*. My oil temp never went above 220* and most stayed at about 180*.

I really wanted to see some other boosted 370z's run, but that didn't happen. Only those pictured above ventured unto the air strip with a bunch GTRs.
Hotrodz, I would have loved to push my Z on the dragon and on the airstrip of it didn't break a month before. I can't wait till next year tho! I wanna see how my BP kit performs on the dragon. Know it's not a fast intentions kit, but still a boosted Z lol. It was great meeting some of the members on here at ZdayZ too! Hopefully next year will be better with my car being there lol
R/T Built motor, wiseco 9:1 Pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP L-19| BP kit, PTE 6766, EPS 70mm TB, GTR Intake, PRS lower conversion| ID1000cc, CJM Twin pump 340&255, PRS Rails, CJM fuel return| Fast Intentions| R/T Tuned, 660WHP 596WTQ at 18lbs. 93 octane
whiteZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote