View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
BuckeyeZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z BMW M4
BuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Good video. I was just there last weekend (5/16-5/17) doing an HPDE with the BMWCC. It is a great track......but was ridiculously rainy on Saturday. Too bad they didn't let you run the full long course. You missed some of the better/challenging turns.

This was my second time at the track. It is very challenging and I would recommend it to anyone that is within a reasonable driving distance to visit it. We need more Nissan representation!!

It is not a good spectator track (yet).....so leave the loved ones at home. They are in the process of building grandstands which may make it more interesting for those not driving.