Thread: Gotta warn ya!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 11:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
op - anything u touch dies..?
My issue has been buying vehicles from known "problem companies" (Nissan, Chrysler, Infiniti, etc.) and expecting them to be reliable vehicles.

Quote:
Perennial best-in-reliability front-runners Toyota, Mazda and Honda, finished right behind top-rated Lexus in Consumer Reports’ overall brand rankings in that order. Subaru, Scion and Kia helped Asian brands take seven of the top 10 spots. With the exception of Infiniti, most Japanese and Korean brands improved their reliability average score. Nissan continues to lag behind other Japanese brands with core models like the Altima, Pathfinder, and Sentra all scoring below average reliability.

http://pressroom.consumerreports.org.../my-entry.html

Well, screw that. I'm listening to what others already know, and just made a safe bet and went with Mazda. Basically, I'm buying known quality and expecting it to be so, instead of buying known "problems" and expecting them NOT to be so...I bet it works better for me!

Last edited by ImportConvert; 05-21-2015 at 11:54 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote