View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

For what its worth..

I just got my car back yesterday after the NST pulley install. I cant believe how heavy the stock pulley was!

Not just that and its possible its just my imagination but I'm sure I can tell the difference. Seems to Rev up faster and the decel is less when you drop off the gas.

Great product guys, thank you for that! (picked up mine through Scott and Fontana Nissan and the nice guys at AE installed them for me)