View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 11:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said, I started this because I did it first and people wanted me to continue and for me to test it. I paid for the testing, a guys uprev fees, 2 dozen sets of TB's, upper and lowers etc! I'm a guy in his garage is all. I found a porter to do the work and I would do the communication and selling. It was fine till my parts started selling without me knowing or getting paid. So I find it hard to believe I hurt my rep when called out by that buyer who got my stuff and never paid me for my parts, only paid the porter for his porting. The porter had the store front so we used that together as he conntacted me on Facebook wanting a part in this as he has done it before. Now we are done and I'm doing it by myself back in his garage. I never said I was part of his business besides us splitting the money and us helping each other get our parts out there. He can continue to port but I have all the cores. You can pick who you want, that's capitalism! I'm selling fine on here and others and FB. I've been trying to change my SN since this has all happened and it will be soon.