View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official "Nissan 370Z spotted in Japan" Thread

Yup .. I'll post up all the Nissan 370Zs events/pictures/exhibition in Japan/Korea/China and surrounding areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Yasukawa's Blog
It was a real busy week for me and didn't have any time to update my blog... It got real busy once the LA Auto Show started on Weds since I had to finish couple of articles that day by 9PM. I got everything done by 7PM and went to LAX to catch my flight to go to Vegas. On Thurs, I was at the Speedway all day giving hot laps to the Yokohama Tires clients who are introducing their new high performance tires. Than back to LA that night to join the get together of all the people from Japan who is in car business and that party is called Sam's night because it is hosted by Sam Mitani who is the Intl Editor at Road & Track.

Well...here is a pict of the new 370Z which I took on Thursday. I think it looks better in real life!!

Lucky Bastard! He gets the beat up this 370Z.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.