View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 02:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

I got around to playing with the tune finally. I was having some hardcore issues with running lean under drivability. Under light acceleration it could see some 17 or 18 afr spots. Mostly high 15 or low 16 if it wasn't regular. This resulted in p0300 being thrown a lot. Got inside and cleaned it up. The car drives so much better.

I still need to figure out what the deal is with my clutch system. I have re-bled it twice and am still getting where it wants to not fully disengage intermittently. Sometimes its fine, sometimes I get resistance. Im convinced that whatever the noise is that my transmission is making is not affecting the car, which is good. Its just annoying having to hear it tick lol.

Last edited by zguynate; 05-19-2015 at 02:14 PM.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote