Thread: FI LTH.. when?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #192 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
See that's the thing, say one was lucky enough to shag her.. he'll wake up the next morning she's gone in her limo to film her new movie and she probably wouldn't even recognize him if she every bumped into him again Long tube headers on the other hand, will make one and his Z wet their pants everytime you push down on that pedal... EVERY SINGLE TIME!! haha

Here's the better part, I've been following VQ37 news for almost 2 years now, I still haven't seen perfected headers, let alone LONG TUBES! I know for a fact when Fast Intentions put their hands in something they focking perfect it! You can go ahead and call me an azz kisser, brown nose, leg humper, nut hugger, FI whore or whatever.. But fact remains, no one has even come close to the quality of FI products.

Maybe it's just my opinion but I believe there's a thread with more than 2600 posts of people who'd agree with me

Can you still blame us for the excitement?
You have got a point about the Megan Fox thing. BUT IT WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A NIGHT!!!

We are flattered for the support and kind words.

We will ALWAYS do our best to give all of you the most superior product possible.

I think when people say things great or bad, you have to take it all with a grain of salt!
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote