View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aftermarket/ OEM 40th Anniversary Partout

Ive decided to sell a few things and consolidate a few of my listing so its easier for me to "bump" this stuff daily. All asking prices are OBO and do not include shipping or 3% paypal fees.

Custom Body Kit - Sold

The front bumper is a custom job which includes the following: OEM Bumper, molded Carbon Signal FRP Spec-ME lip, shaved front emblem, complete clear bra (one minor imperfection) as well as a Fly1 Motorsports Custom Splitter(never installed). The bumper was repainted this February, and never saw the road before the clear bra was installed. There is however a scraping blemish on the bottom of the lip, but will never be seen when installed. In full disclosure the outline of the front emblem can still be seen at certain angles. The mold job looks great and i cant feel an indent, but i think it was cause by the paint fleck. The side skirts are Stillen skirts in 9/10 condition (the only issue would be scrapes on the bottom). The rear bumper is the OEM bumper with Shine Auto rear spats painted and permanently affixed to the bumper so they wont be coming off anytime soon as well as the EVOR diffuser permanently affixed. All together i would say the bumper is a 8/10 there are a few scratched and the fitment of the EVOR diffuer isnt 100%, but much better than most since it is glued on. Everything is painted OEM 40th Grey with the center of the front bumper painted satin black (although it now looks gloss because of the clear bra) and the EVOR diffuser is painted satin black. In my opinion the color match is perfect!!!! One last thing, the rear bumper and side skirts were ceramic coated with Cqwartz Finest in January. Rear bumper does not include the Top Secret emblem.

Work VSXX; 19x10-2 19x12-2 - $3,800

Color of the wheels are glossy bronze anodized barrels and flat bronze faces which costs extra when buying them from Work. Here's the issue, the rear wheels have seen better days. About a month ago a shop drove on the wheels without airing up cause scratches on both. However, these wheels will be fully repaired and matched to the fronts prior to shipping. The fix will be powdercoat, however they are fully confident you wont be able to tell a difference. Another thing, the front passenger side wheel was damaged in shipping last June, however you will get a brand new, never installed wheel when you buy these! Other than the above issues the faces and barrels are near perfect!

KellyFields Hood Struts - Sold

Bought these brand new and they wont work with my carbon fiber compartment covers. Sorry I don't have pics but will post them up as soon as I see my car again.

Takata Tow Strap - $75

The OEM tow hook was modified and the strap was welded to it. I DO NOT think it will hold up as an actual tow strap, more of a "for looks" kind of thing. Would need an oem hook as a trade as well

OEM Cats - $150

Taken off the car with about 30,000 miles on them. No leaks, normal wear and tear.

OEM 40th Anniversary Spoiler - Sold

The spoiler is in great shape with no scratches, but keep in mind the car has been on the road 33,000 miles so it's not a 10/10. Car is also garage kept.

OEM Rear Brace Bar - $100

Great for those looking to add something custom to their car. Could paint it or wrap it in carbon fiber. Will post pics as soon as I see it again.

Last edited by Wiggins3377; 07-21-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Wiggins3377 is offline   Reply With Quote