View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:48 AM   #270 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I like it more the more I see it, but I'm guessing the V8 is going to be waaaaaaay more than the Z.

The V6 will probably be in the Z35 ballpark. If it's the about same price, it comes down to preference.
GM said the first year pricing will look very similar to current pricing
It is also said that unlike Mustang. Chevy is not limiting the optioning to the Chevy base cars. You will be able to option out a turbo 4, a v6 and v8 the same way.
Chevy also focused on a huge variety of in-house aftermarket to support Chevy this generation. I think they are hoping to make their extra cash in the in-house aftermarket?

I think the 4 and 6 will only be $1000-2000 difference in price