View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Venom13132
Base Member

Drives: 10Z Tour Sport Nav
Venom13132 is on a distinguished road
Default NISSAN 370z 2009 - 2014 Navigation Video Interface

SOLD

I bought this on ebay over the winter to install a backup camera in my Z and turned out I didn't need it because I have a 2010. I paid $179.99 for this and will sell it for $120 shipped paypal fees included. You will get everything that I got with it, including install instructions and I will even throw in a fuse jumper to get power from the fuse box instead of hacking into the sterio for power.

I would have just returned it but I waited past their 30day window to return it, before I got around to this project.

Link to item.
Fits Nissan 370Z 2009 2014 Navigation Video Interface Add TV DVD Backup Camera | eBay

Innovative 12 Volt Products is proud to offer a video adapter unit that will allow you to add many important functions to your factory navigation or color multimedia screen. This interface is not a navigation system and it doesn't replace your navigation system or navigation screen. If your car doesn’t have an auxiliary audio input you will be required to add an FM modulator or an audio input unit because our device will only add video.

Our interface is equipped with 2 video inputs. Video input 1 is controlled by a switch and is designed to be used for DVD, Game Consoles, PC’s, and iPod / iPhone / iPad video (there is no iPod / iPhone / iPad charging or controls you can just view video from device via this converter). Video input 2 is designed for back-up camera when the vehicle is in reverse gear the screen will automatically switch and you will see the camera on your navigation screen.

This video interface is 100% PLUG & PLAY no wire cutting required. This converter comes with a vehicle specific harness that eliminates the need for wire cutting.

What comes with this kit:

1.Video Interface Unit - 1 Unit.
2.NISSAN Specific PLUG & PLAY harness - 1 Unit.
3.Installation Manual or Video - 1 Piece.

Last edited by Venom13132; 05-19-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Venom13132 is offline   Reply With Quote