View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 01:45 PM   #512 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Highly unlikely if they are doing warranty work with they install a non OEM replacement. When the dealer replaced my CSC I had to jump thru hopes to get them to use the synthetic fluid I brought them over Nissan fluid.
My dealer did this for me without any issues. They know the OEM part is crap. I bought the zSpeed unit. Even their techs commented about the quality of the part and wanted me to keep them informed about how I liked it. They said that when the test drove my car after the repair they were surprised at how well the clutch felt.

Nissan tech via my service adviser - "He has never felt the clutch on these cars feel so solid". I think that says it all. Cant hurt to ask them.
radensb is offline   Reply With Quote