View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 09:54 AM   #1121 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingster View Post
Been lurking the370z for years, first-time poster now that I have my Z!

Needed some advice on my situation:

Currently looking at a really good deal consisting of 4 Vertini Drift rims, but thing is they are all the same size at 19x9.5. I noticed almost everyone in this thread has there rear rims bigger at 10.5+. Are there any drawbacks for putting on all of the same size rim other than the deeper/concave look on the rears?

For tires I was then going to put 245/45/R19 on the front and 285/45/R19 in the rears.

Not sure if I need spacers or not to make the wheels flush with the car.

Does my plan make sense? Could I do 295s on the rears as well?

Thanks everyone!

I think the most important point to address is your tire sizes. a 45 series front and rear would make your wheel/tire diameters huge; particularly in the rear. If those are the tire widths you want I would suggest going with the stock sizes of 245/40r19 in FR and 275/35r19 (i.e. stock sizes for Sport Rays) You could also go 285/35 in the rear, but that would be the max.

Other than that the next question is: what are the offsets of the wheels? Depending on the offsets you might want/need spacers

Last edited by AntiVenom; 05-18-2015 at 04:56 PM.
AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote