View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 09:53 PM   #9505 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Was eating dinner with the gf. I steal her flip flops. She proceeds to get up, take my car keys, walk to the Z, start it up, very very VERY slowly back it out of the drive way so ce she's never reversed before. Get it on the street which is all up hill. Proceed to stall and scream profusely every time the car begins to roll backwards. Finally finds the engagement point with 4k on the throttle. Launches the car while the tires screech and proceeds to drive it around the block all by herself. I'm proud of her. Wish it wasn't in the Z, but still proud considering she's only ever driven m/t 3 times.
Good on ya. When she masters the Z every other MT vehicle will be a breeze for her to drive.
I let my mom borrow the Z for a day once and she said not to let her do that again because she would get into too much trouble and have to cash in favors at court