View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #9502 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Was eating dinner with the gf. I steal her flip flops. She proceeds to get up, take my car keys, walk to the Z, start it up, very very VERY slowly back it out of the drive way so ce she's never reversed before. Get it on the street which is all up hill. Proceed to stall and scream profusely every time the car begins to roll backwards. Finally finds the engagement point with 4k on the throttle. Launches the car while the tires screech and proceeds to drive it around the block all by herself. I'm proud of her. Wish it wasn't in the Z, but still proud considering she's only ever driven m/t 3 times.