View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 02:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzio View Post
THIS!!!!!

Yeah I feel like I did plenty of research on this site before ordering them and no where did I read a line like yours above. It really is just ******* horrible. Everyone keeps using the word RASP which in my opinion is not the right word for that awful sound. Had someone mentioned that anywhere I would of stayed waaaaaaay clear of them and ordered HFCs instead. Atleast I can be a bit optimistic with the ARTS, should be here in 2 days
It's like rapid fire metallic farts or something; a robot with the shits PBTHTHTHHHHHBBRRRRHHHHHHBBBBBBHHHH

Making my way down narrow side streets punctuated by speed tables was murder because I'm always slowing down and the location created an echo effect. I used to do everything in my power to avoid that RPM range... which is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James10694 View Post
Trust me it's the stillen cbe it's not worth howmuch they sell it for. Fast intentions does not do this with berk test pipess
I've had it with the OEM and the Nismo (Y-piped) exhaust too. Untested, at least by me, with other CBE's.

It could be that the FI has something different going on to minimize it, tho'. Does the FI have a different Y-pipe or maybe an H- or X-pipe?