View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 09:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
JohnYu
Base Member

Drives: nismo 370
JohnYu is on a distinguished road
Default A problem that dealers don't even know

Hey guys , I have a 12 nismo 370z and I have heard some noise from my car , it is really hard to describe the sounds but I got lucky to record the noise by iPhone 6 , the reason why I want to post a audio file on the forum because I took my car to biggest Nissan dealership in Charlotte nc two weeks ago , they heard the noise comes from my car too but they are just cant tell me what is wrong with the car and where does the noise come from . They have my car over 2 weeks now , and they have drove my car over 250miles by the time I just took my car to the dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!! From 2 weeks till today , the only answer they can give me is : we tried everything we could , and we don't see any problems, but we heard the noise , we will keep trying to find out the noise problem . . I don't know what to do now guys , they may just going to put more miles into my car and still can not give me a damn answer ! Please help me to post a audio on the forum so that everyone can hear that see what is going out , maybe one of your guys have the same proble to your car !! Thanks !!!! Anybody are interesting in listen to the noise I would be more than happy to send you the audio file by email easily ! I bet you do wanna know what type of noise that dealer can't even tell , right ?

Last edited by JohnYu; 05-15-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: More information
JohnYu is offline   Reply With Quote