View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 06:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your loss there bro.. It always sucks to see this happen and sadly have it happen. I have had it happen too before except most of my stuff wasn't there when I came back.

This is the reason that I park my Z in a parking spot that is literally right in the direct line of vision of any of the Security Cameras in my apartment parking lot. That way if anything ever happens I know to go straight to the video footage.

That way I know who did it and the police do too, then its just a matter of who can get to him first.... Me or the police.

Hope you get her fixed soon and that she is as beautiful as ever

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote