View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzio View Post
So this part weekend I installed a Takeda long tube intake, Berk Tesp Pipes (non res) and JWT flywheel.

So anytime I get around 2500-3000k RPMS during acceleration and decel, I get a bad Rattle noise, Then it smooths out and and sounds as it should.

So I can tell the difference between the hiss on decel, the normal rasp of non res pipe during accel, and the jitter from the flywheel on low RPM, but this rattle sound I cannot figure out. Any one experience anything similar? I'll try to get a video later.
I have berk hfc paired with m7 exhaust and I have the same rattle noise exactly between 2500-3000 rpms on decel only. It definitely sounds different than a normal hiss.

I think the issue may be from your berk product since we seem to have the same issue.

I'm going to have an exhaust shop take a look at my whole thing to see if there's any leak in the system.

Last edited by FairladyZ10PG; 05-15-2015 at 12:10 PM.
FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote