View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:47 AM   #91 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratikosG37 View Post
After much reading and a few vendor calls. The G37 fuel line is about 6 inches longer then 370z (compared to other none CJ products).

Question.

When will you come out with a fuel return package for the G37, and sell the line separately for the ones that purchased a 370z kit in the pass?

Also I will call today being that I have other questions not relevant to your product in this thread.

Edit: Spoke to Charles great guy, and very knowledgeable. I've learned that for G37 there's two different fuel pumps either the 350z or 370z pumps. If you decide to purchase a return make sure you know what pump you have for G37.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Just to publicly touch on one of your questions, all components of any of our products/systems are available individually. So if a G37 owner purchases a 370z fuel system used, and needs to switch a few components out, we already have in place spreadsheets that break-down the individual prices of each item in the systems, and we will gladly ship them just as needed.

It is also common that we end up supporting upgrades for competitors fuel systems.. so even if you dont currently have a CJM fuel system, let us know what you are running and we can package an upgrade to work with what you already have, to reduce purchasing things you already own or having to sell parts you could have otherwise continued to use.
Charles, can you post/link the comparsion of the two pumps?

About to make my purchase, like to check my car before ordering.

As of now I have the Walbro 255 to feed the engine.

Last edited by KratikosG37; 05-15-2015 at 10:50 AM.
KratikosG37 is offline   Reply With Quote