Thread: Quad tips
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 06:00 AM   #67 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
FI can't make a quad tip for $800.. I bet they can make both muffler with duel tips so you would have quad tips for a decent price. You would then sell the original for $200 to recoup or whatever and you would be good to go. The only thing is that you will probably be on the waiting list. At least you know it will look damn good and function well.

YzGYz
They can but they would need my car in CA and I'm in VA in order to fabricate it. I am planning on selling the resonated exhuast tips probably $150 + shipping since Tony sells it for $125 + shipping for each.