Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 01:53 PM   #174 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I had the tow truck drop the car off at the shop the yesterday. I get a call this morning while at work by Ron asking what exactly did I want done with the car. I told him to look every everything like I was a dumb azz installer. This insured that everything was looked over and installed correctly. At the end of my shift, I headed home, showered and headed for the shop. I get there and the man is tightening bolts, slipping zip ties, and fiddling with the wastegates. I BS with the shop guys for a bit then watch the Master at work again. The dude is friggin retard! He is super anal! Everything has to run nice and neat, working efficiently, matching, ect. An example of this madness; the dude blows out the vacuum lines with compressed air to clean it before he installs them. He is the MASTER at his work. He end ups redoing all my vacuum lines and trouble shoot my wideband. It turns out that my batter was low from sitting so long and only pulled 8v, and not the 12v needed to "heat" the O2 sensor enough to calibrate it. Anyhoo, Through that ordeal, I was his helper, climbing in and out and pushing this and that for him as he worked and explained why what is what.

Anyhoo, it was a very interesting morning. At current, the car is sitting in the shop waiting to get tuned. Johnny has a few cars already lined up so I'm not sure when it will be my turn. Amber will call me when it's time.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote