View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 12:54 PM   #4099 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmayz View Post
Where I live big boobies come with big thighs!
Reported son for that comment...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
y u have to mention that? ruining it for everyone
hahaha!! now he destroy my imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
i should call your greasy finger neighbor to change that

totally agree with that... i feel like going under 60kmh is painful in the Z. cruising on the highway going 120 it feels stable, planted, and even like you're going slow. even when passing someone and faster it felt so stable and didn't notice how fast until i glanced down.

i think once you can see the needle it means you're going at Z-speeds. if you can't see the needle you need to drive faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Nooooo~~!!

now imaging going 55mph in a GT-R... another reason why i chose the Z besides the no-MT option.
55 mph in a GTR... thats not going to happen never in my life... well only in the mornings when I start up the engine to warm up hahahhahaha!