View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 09:34 AM   #119 (permalink)
austins z
Base Member

Drives: @austinhertel on IG
austins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond repute

Got my exhaust on my nismo. Fits great except hangs a little low. Looks good on the nismo back bumper because it doesn't stick out from the back. Sounds amazing. This is how the car should sound from the factory, pretty disappointed in the sound of the nismo exhaust for the 370z compared to the nismo 350z that I had once before. This thing screams, but cruising in 6th gear at 60mph is not loud enough were you cant hold a conversation. Cant figure out how to post pics on here but go to my instagram static_z34 I posted sounds videos and pictures of my exhaust.

instagram link: http://instagram.com/static_z34/
austins z is offline   Reply With Quote