View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 03:23 AM   #64 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
You can definitely turn some blisteringly fast laps in a 5.0 if you know what you're doing. Bloated or not it's hands-down stock vs. stock or mod for mod faster than any Z and quite possibly the best performance bargain on the market today... hats off to Ford or you're just an ignorant hater/ricer.

However, there's a reason I drive a Z and that reason is because I buy my cars to drive, not to race, and driving a Z feels better than driving a Mustang. And I like Mustangs so it's not like I'm biased.
All styling and general preference opinions aside...
The Camaro SS1LE serves Auto-Penis to the Mustang Gt's anus on Track and the intercourse is NO GEL status. Thats the Camaro vs the brand new stang. They only compare in str8 line performance... The Camaro is cheaper and hands down has REAL track worthiness.

So the mustang, while beautiful to look at and a great road car. Is not quite the "PERFORMANCE" bargain in the muscle car arena, if we talkin' purely getting bang for buck.