View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 09:25 AM   #60 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDatl404 View Post
Thanks for the info. I want to boost. Nothing crazy maybe 500 rwhp, but I was worried about the car grenading if I wanted to do some spirited driving on a road trip.
Boosted cars seem to go boom earlier for people that don't really know what they're getting into. I'm going to guess by your questions, that you have no intentions of DIYing this project and haven't boosted a car before. Don't cut corners with your shop. Be prepared to throw $10K at least into the project and have enough funds set aside for when something does go wrong. Proper maintenance and regular inspection of whatever FI system you choose is extremely important.

Fast Intentions makes some good points in a thread specifically regarding maintenance and longevity of their TT kit. There are a number of other threads (including ones stickied in the FI section) that you should read up on before moving forward.

TT Maintenance and Long term things NOOBS should know

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote