View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 06:29 PM   #3040 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

I dropped off my body kit and car today. I don't think I want to modify my exhaust tips anymore. A lot more involved than I thought. The body shop will increase the diameter of the exhaust opening to accommodate the exhaust tips and cover the opening with the premium mesh that was powder coated flat black... We placed the mesh next to the opening and looks good. plus the money I save I can purchase the Nismo w/carbon fiber spoiler. Russell suggests that it should be done at the end of the week (if he doesn't have to do too much) but at the latest at the beginning of next week. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress. He should be sending me pictures of it dry fitted tomorrow and several during the process.