View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #47 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Scott,

You will have to ask them directly. I am not allowed by contract to speak about my pricing. They are very customer friendly and have no problem making it for new customers.

Mike
Just got off the phone with them. Apparently they had no idea mikes cracked or the other. I said it's no big deal it was a long time ago but he seamed pretty worried.

Any who he quoted me $1830 for a GTC 500. Problem is they are out of 500's till mid June.

They must have a gtc 500 that has mounting points close like the 370z and they just include 370z mounts with that wing cause if you look at a GTR the mounts are very very wide.

Looks like Aeromotions it is since they quoted 3 day turn around.