Thread: Clash of Clans
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 11:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
At TH6 things are brutal because just the sheer amount of TH7s that are out there to raid you. My biggest suggestion is to create a "farming" base where your town hall sits outside of your walls. The effect of this is that trophy hunters will typically hit TH only ignoring your resources.

Raids for loot: Search on "lazy farming" which helps you get loot in the quickest and more economical way.

Raids for war: At your level I would focus on Giant/Healer raids.

War defense: Your main threat will be air raids, where you want the dragons to concentrate on the defenses and buildings around your TH. This type of layout is typically called "moat" since you will use your wall to create as much space between your TH and the other buildings.
Yea, I've been doing fair to partly cloudy at my level. I'm gold 3 class.