View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
msl82
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
msl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzn View Post
For me it comes down to what kind of car I am driving. The 370 is obviously built as more of a sports car than most others, therefore I feel it proper to go with a manual. If was looking for comfort and luxury I would have gotten a TSX or an accord. But I understand that some people want both, so to each their own I guess.
I concur.

In my opinion, 370z is two door, RWD, pure sports car. Hence I want total control and most fun out of it. Manual will give you an ability to have total control of the car, and its more fun than automatic.

Also, look at how Nissan promoted, exposed and marketed 370z as, they initially released manual transmission model to the world. Its a sign to me that Nissan clearly has preference of manual over automatic. In addition, this Z has worlds first SynroRev!!!

If Nissan preferred automatic model, then, I think they would have released automatic version first.

If I wanted to drive an automatic car, then I would have bought Infinity G37.

The quote I personally like is, "Don't let the car drive you, let the car be driven by you"....

Last edited by msl82; 02-17-2009 at 07:09 PM.
msl82 is offline   Reply With Quote