View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 07:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Gajewski
Base Member

Drives: 2011 G37 IPL
Gajewski is on a distinguished road

I have been away for a while but that was all in an attempt to get the major parts of this build sorted.

Big thank you to Jwick and Sasha for all their help in this. More pictures to come but I wanted to throw a few on here to mark my progress. I have everything in and the base map loaded. She Lives!!

Quick update to the parts list includes CJ Motorsports S1 fuel return system. Great customer service from Charles as well. When I was checking over the system I had no fuel pressure at the gauge.. Sent Charles an e-mail that night and 7 AM the next morning he was in touch seeing how he could help. Great guy. Turns out it was my stupidity by not letting the fuel pump prime several times to build pressure. Also, that kit is a beast of an install due to the cramped quarters in the engine bay.

Here is the start of the pictures. Currently the only issue is a clacking/rattling sound upon acceleration in 2nd and 3rd gears. I plan to go through the majority of the heat shields and exhaust connections to rule them out but no leaks as of yet. I have ruled out oil levels at this point. Any input would be greatly appreciated here.

Utilizing Factory Injection Molded Hose Clamp:

Final FMIC Location:

Final Bracket Orientation:

Middle of Spark Plug/Injector Install

Oil Coolers Mounted:

Turbine All Wrapped Up

Fast Intentions Carbon Fiber Wrapped Mufflers:

Greddy Profec II Mounted with the Brake Systems

Engine Bay Drivers Side

Engine Bay Passengers Side

Aeromotive Fuel Regulator

Front Clip