Thread: key hole delete
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggotcorps View Post
haha hating on the guys that just want to stand out sooooooo bad!
Haha you realize that post is almost six years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggotcorps View Post
But on a side note, I think the key hole covers are a good look. You are given plenty of time to replace your fob battery once it lets you know that its running low on juice, so I don't see the "being locked out of your car" reason to be valid. This is just a cheap alternative to giving your Z that "unique" look. Since I'm on the topic... anyone know of a site that actually sells decent ones that fit/look good on the Z?
$hit happens. You cannot assume anything in an emergency situation, so I would caution against removing the keyhole entirely. If I did this, I would just buy a pair of JDM handles and have the passenger door be the one with the keyhole (assuming you could even make that work with a US model).

I can't say I have seen a keyhole cover on the market for a 370Z. I know they have them for the G's.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote