View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
AAA speedway is the track that led me to stop tracking my car for a while and install an oil cooler. AAA is extremely taxing on your car-all aspects of it. Very high speeds and RPMs. If you want to experience limp mode, AAA can easily do it to your car.
I had an '09 Z and on autoclub it went into limp mode towards the end of the day. it was a trooper for a few heats in the morning.

I now have a 20012 model and since the 2012 models came with an "oil cooler" Nissan claims, I am wondering how it will work at autoclub. I know an aftermarket Oil Cooler is better. I am a casual track day guy, 3-4 times a year. Do about a 2:12 around autoclub. Nothing crazy.
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote