View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #40 (permalink)
DElrose91
Base Member

Drives: 09 PW 370z M6
DElrose91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
This statement puts a whole different light on Z1 IMO. Sounds like a sales meeting is in order to insure that all sales associates are aware of this issue and can recommend accordingly. I'm not bashing Z1, but if it's a known issue and they failed to alert the customer to the situation it falls on them to do a better job communicating. Does this mean that their responsible, absolutely NOT. The second you had an issue you should have packed them up and sent them back.
That all being said, I think Z1 could step up and give him a little sugar to sweeten a deal on a new set. Again this is all just my opinion, I've had nothing but good dealings with Z1.
I completely agree with you. Im concerned because a few people on here have been advised by z1 to upgrade the lines. Ive spoken to them many times about this and no one has ever mentioned to me that people have problems with the bolts. They make it seem like they never heard of this issue before. If they would have just said the first time i called "yea, a lot of people have this problem, if you get the ss brake lines this will help" I would have saved a lot of time money and effort.
DElrose91 is offline   Reply With Quote