View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmDZ View Post
Did my momentum headers in 9 hours, but that was also a tad easier since I had already broken loose the demon bolt doing my high flow cats 2 years back. PB blasted the crap out of the header bolts overnight, and the day of, and they came off no problem. I actually didn't have such a bad time with the install. The only thing is having to take off the steering knuckle on the driver side to get to everything. If you're using jack stands it helps to have a friend above you who can help guide the wrenches onto the bolts and hold things there and vice versa. Really went fairly smooth to be honest. Got very lucky

I actually skipped the steering knuckle. Left it on. I was able to get to everything with a universal joint and 1/2" extensions on a 1/2" rachet