View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #39 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
This is the key.

I've got the premium lines. Installed them myself. They were "finicky" I was nervous to over-tighten them. They just didn't feel safe to crank down on. I basically had to tighten them slowly till they quit leaking.

I've also had a customer service problem with Z1. They sent me the wrong oil cooler lines. I sent them numerous pics for proof and to this day they never sent me new ones. They assured me it would be fine being the one was too long. So now I have a looped oil cooler line because of the extra slack. They are right it isn't crucial, but still isn't right. However, in this case, I couldn't blame them for not helping with the brake lines after you modified them.

I've just chalked up my one bad experience to being a fluke. I've got other products of theirs on my car and they are just fine. Most people don't have any problems with them, but I'll still have my case in the back of my mind when I think about purchases.