View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:01 PM   #37 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
This statement puts a whole different light on Z1 IMO. Sounds like a sales meeting is in order to insure that all sales associates are aware of this issue and can recommend accordingly. I'm not bashing Z1, but if it's a known issue and they failed to alert the customer to the situation it falls on them to do a better job communicating. Does this mean that their responsible, absolutely NOT. The second you had an issue you should have packed them up and sent them back.
That all being said, I think Z1 could step up and give him a little sugar to sweeten a deal on a new set. Again this is all just my opinion, I've had nothing but good dealings with Z1.
I pretty much agree here.

Not much I can do to help here, But I've Pm'd Z1/John to see "IF" there's anything they can do to help!

I personally wouldn't hold my breath under these circumstances. imo

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote