View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 12:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
This statement puts a whole different light on Z1 IMO. Sounds like a sales meeting is in order to insure that all sales associates are aware of this issue and can recommend accordingly. I'm not bashing Z1, but if it's a known issue and they failed to alert the customer to the situation it falls on them to do a better job communicating. Does this mean that their responsible, absolutely NOT. The second you had an issue you should have packed them up and sent them back.
That all being said, I think Z1 could step up and give him a little sugar to sweeten a deal on a new set. Again this is all just my opinion, I've had nothing but good dealings with Z1.
I've never had any member of Z1 tell me the premium lines are better. They always have said they're prone to leaks if not installed correctly.

The thing is. I can't blame Z1 for making them. The customer is always right, right? Lol
So customers want OEM looking lines. And in the OEM place. They get what they want.