View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hot laps at Streets of Willow

Had the perfect opportunity to get some video at Streets of Willow this weekend -but I was riding shotgun. The driver is Steven Doherty, if you don't know him he is a PlayStation GT academy winner from a few years back, he has driven professionally in GT3 GTR's, GT4 370z's, The Skullcandy Altima ST car, and recently was partnered up in the Doran 41 370z at Laguna Seca for the Conti/Rolex series.

Steve drove down to the OC this past weekend, so of course we headed up to The Streets of Willow on Saturday to see what my DD car could do with him on the gas. I was pretty impressed, not just with Steve's ability to basically master the track in about 3 warm up laps, but I think given one more session with cooler temps, and without me riding shotgun, the car is capable of 1.25's. I don't have many modifications on the car and it is "Enthusiast" spec. Basic bolt-ons, a mechanical diff, and 1-way coil overs, no aero, no major weight reduction allowed, full interior.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUuEyj1C_g

Last edited by Trips; 05-11-2015 at 04:10 PM.
GSS138 is offline   Reply With Quote