View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 11:01 AM   #34 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I know this probably doesn't help you now, but every conversation with Z1 I've ever had regarding the banjo bolts ended with them saying they are a pain in the a$$ and just another potential leak point. They even recommended I buy the less expensive, non-premium SS brakes lines for my Akebonos because the banjo bolts are removed entirely.
This statement puts a whole different light on Z1 IMO. Sounds like a sales meeting is in order to insure that all sales associates are aware of this issue and can recommend accordingly. I'm not bashing Z1, but if it's a known issue and they failed to alert the customer to the situation it falls on them to do a better job communicating. Does this mean that their responsible, absolutely NOT. The second you had an issue you should have packed them up and sent them back.
That all being said, I think Z1 could step up and give him a little sugar to sweeten a deal on a new set. Again this is all just my opinion, I've had nothing but good dealings with Z1.
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote