Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 08:39 AM   #3553 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilianz View Post
Hmm, so I'm entertaining the idea of selling my Tomei and going for a full replica partial carbon Zele and custom exhaust, If the guy hadn't sold it yet. My question is how much do you think it would be to get it painted? Unfortunately my car is not silver so would like to know before I make any decisions.
Hmmm. I've still have a REAL rear ZELE rear never installed. I will almost give it away to get it out of my house. Hell, I will even deliver it...if it isn't to far.

When I had the front Zele installed, it cost me about $500 for them to paint the front. I also preinstalled it before giving it to them. That way they couldn't charge me for installation or fitment issues.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote