View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 10:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
thompsontechs
Base Member

Drives: 370 Sport
thompsontechs is on a distinguished road
Default Modded

Once you have someone try and retap it it's over. I have spent well over 3k with these guys and did have an issue with one part being a bit late, but other than that the guys have been great.

In the future, if you get a part which would require machining or tapping to work, call the shop beforehand. I find it real hard to believe they would not do something if you had called them right away. The Z community is small and we all talk to one another. If a shop treats us badly they will not be in business long... Well there is one notable exception. :P (Not Z1)

If fact their follow-up and service has been great erg...

Hello,
This is Shanna from Z1 Motorsports contacting you to verify that you received your order # 385320 placed on Monday 19 May, 2014 and that it was correct. Your business is very important to us and we thank you for your order. We aim for complete customer satisfaction and strive for exceptional service. Please let me know if you have any problems with your order, your overall experience with Z1, or any constructive criticism to offer.If your order has been checked as drop shipped status, You should have received a prior email detailing estimated time of arrival. This time will vary from product to product. Please contact us if you have any further questions. Once again we appreciate your business and hope we can help you with all of your future Z and G parts needs.

Order Summary

1 x Z1 Motorsports 370Z/G37 Oil Cooler Kit = $613.00
Select Cooler Size 34 Row
Oil Sandwich Plate Adapter Thermostatic
Protective Hose Wrapping Yes
Core Setrab

Thanks
Shanna Floyd
Z1Motorsports.com - Nissan 300zx, 350Z, 370Z, Infiniti G35, GTR, and G37 Parts and Performance Experts.

770.838.7777 x 307
thompsontechs is offline   Reply With Quote