View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
DElrose91
Base Member

Drives: 09 PW 370z M6
DElrose91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
i don't like the tone of this post or title. Just to cut to the chase good luck trying to paint Z1 as the bad guys here. Z1 is probably the most beloved company on these forums along with Fast intentions. I've been around here since 2008.

I don't see any issue since you didn't return them and modified them. If it didn't fit I would have called. Not gotten so frustrated to pay extra. Maybe you got a dud product it's possible. Tell them your sending them back or demand refund before you try and modify them.

Im sorry you dont like the tone of this thread, but you are not the one with the bad experience. I am not trying to paint z1 as bad guys, just asking for feedback as i am not happy with the end result of the products they have sold me. Idk if you have ever spend a couple thousand dollars on parts only for them not to work, but it is very frustrating. Z1 hasnt been able to do anything for me at all, not even a slight discount for new calipers (which i shouldnt need but will.) I even said I know they are in a tough spot but they have not been good at all with calling me back when they say they will or even slightly making me feel better about this situation. I guess i should just keep it to myself if i have a bad experience just because everyone else had a good one.
DElrose91 is offline   Reply With Quote