View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 01:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

EDIT:

I've re-read this a few times now

1. Paragraphs people.

2. 2 professional auto mechanics didn't check the fit of all the lines before trying to bolt it on your car?

3. If you checked before hand and it didn't fit up snug, THAT'S when you should've sent it back. Not gone out to a shop to modify them.

4. Your auto mechanic friends don't have a tap and die set? Harbor Freight sells them for $50.

5. Sorry, welcome to modifying your car. Now that you modified them, I don't expect Z1 to help. Also, how was your attitude when you called? Most people call enraged... There isn't $400 of profit in the brakes, I wouldn't expect $400 back from them

6. Discs are cast iron, they rust. Apply some high temp black paint

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 05-10-2015 at 02:07 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote