View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
matrix_square
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Evo9-S2K-RSX-S-Z370?
matrix_square will become famous soon enoughmatrix_square will become famous soon enough
Default no need for touring for me - cost $3000+ more

My favorite car is my Grand Prix White S2000 04. Ive only driven it 20,000 miles in 5 and half years of ownership. My wife and i commute together. We have a scheduling conflict.

The white s2k usually gets driven about 2-4 times a month.

The Blue s2000 gets driven 3 times a week by my wife. I drive the evo on Thursdays and Fridays. The RSX is our daily commuter if we are together.

I plan to get to drive the Z on Thursdays and Fridays. As i will be replacing my EVO. They all have their designated days to be driven... lol

Im very excited to get this car this week.

I didnt get the touring/sport because i am content with the base/sport. Dont really have a use for the heated seats i am in georgia. Plus the price difference was like $3000-3500. I usually change my sound system anyways. Planning on getting my own GPS double din on this car, plus Focal K2P or 165 VR powered by alpine`s pdx amps and maybe a JL sub. These is my set up for my two s2000`s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oo7mech View Post
With soo many cars. you can't drive them all at the same time.

What are your plans for the Z? Do you just want it, just to want it?

Getting a base won't be a classic for a Z. You would want the Sport Touring with 19" fat wheels, illuminated kick plate, hand painted pin strip, window etching. Plus they are going to offer you all those extra options.
Unlimited Dent and Ding repair
Wheel and Tire coverage
Mechanical Protection + added warrenty
Skyway - gps tracker

So your going to have to take that into account if your going to put those extras on there.

S2k - Evo - Z what do you want to drive on the weekend? First thought, should be your choice to keep.

DON'T GET THE Z! I don't want you on the road
matrix_square is offline   Reply With Quote