View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 10:52 PM   #1323 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I understand the difference. I'm sure the crappy Sentra we traded in for the Z was just like that. But our shitty Acura ILX rev matches, and I've been DDing MT for the last 5+ years. So I have no real experience with ATs in recent years to relate.

I was not referring to you at all, but I definitely should have made some jab at you for driving an AT since this is the MT vs AT thread

I was referring to the crappy automatic transmission shifting like someone who doesn't know how to drive a MT
had to get auto at the request of the wifey. otherwise, the other option was to keep my 350Z 6spd and it was time to trade.

though i miss rowing through the gears, surprisingly, no regrets on going auto and the auto on the 370Z is not bad, and the paddle shifters do add a nice touch.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote