View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #1322 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
go drive an auto other than a 370Z, and move the shifter to a lower gear while driving, and you'll know what im talking about.

and the last comment, not sure if you are referring to me, but the 370Z is my first auto tranny, and have been driving manual ever since i got my license.
I understand the difference. I'm sure the crappy Sentra we traded in for the Z was just like that. But our shitty Acura ILX rev matches, and I've been DDing MT for the last 5+ years. So I have no real experience with ATs in recent years to relate.

I was not referring to you at all, but I definitely should have made some jab at you for driving an AT since this is the MT vs AT thread

I was referring to the crappy automatic transmission shifting like someone who doesn't know how to drive a MT

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote