View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 11:02 AM   #2880 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
Trying to debate what to do...I want a new lens but am annoyed of the switching out when looking for zoomed shots.

Running a Canon 60D with the 18-200mm lens, I've got f1.8 50mm on the side.

Thinking of selling the 18-200mm but not sure what to replace it with.

I want to really not spend too much, if I can sell the 18-200mm for $350, I should be able to put in a small bit and get something around $500 but not sure what.

I don't really shoot as often as I did but I take my camera when I go on trips and shoot all sorts of things from portraits to landscapes, etc...

A good walk-around lens is what I am looking for but I feel like my 18-200mm just isn't sharp enough.
Hard to replace that lens without big big bucks. If anything, sell the one and pick up a used 24-105 L f/4 for around 650 and call it a day