View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 01:28 AM   #95 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
And you can lock your vehicle from the outside with the key fob on hand while the engine is running. I do it during the summer time if I'm at a convenience store and just getting a soda or water bottle, I leave the engine running with A/C blasting cold air while I get my drinks. Upon returning I just press unlock and get in.
So far this is the only vehicle that allows me to do that. Any other car, I have to turn off the engine in order to "lock it".
every time i exit the car with fob in hand, it beeps and displays a "no key" message. what happens if i keep walking away with the key and out of range of the car?
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote