View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 04:54 PM   #2102 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Insurance isn't paying for that? Seems a little ridiculous. I would have told the shop to fuck off paying for the stock tires on one side if you needed a whole new set anyway. Such horse$hit they didn't inform you of this before they replaced the ones on the driver side. If you have to pay for half of the set, I would tell them you want different tires. The ones they mounted should be unused and easily unmounted. You can get better tires for cheaper than the damn RE050s. They suck in the wet and only mediocre dry performance for an extreme street tire IMO. PSS are far superior and less money. Or the S-04s are sooo much cheaper and way better in the wet and at least as good if not better when it's dry. Just my

You went to the Nissan place, right? They might be dicks about it. That would be pretty standard affair for Nissan

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote